Senior Designer – Labour Leader’s Office
Are you an experienced visual designer looking for a chance to do meaningful work that pushes your creativity? Do you have experience in leading design projects from conception through to delivery?
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Designer to join our highly-motivated Communications team.
We are looking for someone to provide design leadership and services for the creation of world-class content - be it digital, print, animation or video. The successful individual will have the vision and drive necessary to develop and help lead our Communications team creatively while being politically aware. You will have a great eye for modern, beautiful design and understand how this interacts with and supports successful issue campaigning and brand messaging. You will also have strong relationship skills and the ability to work well in a small team. The Communications team pride themselves on delivering work of the highest standard and you will be someone who is excited by that.
This role offers the opportunity to lead the design process for our campaigns across print, digital and direct channels. The key objectives of the role are varied, with an average week consisting of conceptual design and rollout of original pieces, creating high-end collateral from print and digital projects, as well as helping develop strategy and guiding our creative direction. You will be required to work both independently, as well as collaboratively to fulfil larger objectives, and sometimes both at the same time.
Additional responsibilities include:
- providing art direction and design services for various channels, including social media, web and print
- ensuring projects meet deadlines by keeping robust workflow processes
- brainstorming innovative creative campaigns, and producing conceptual designs
- identifying design trends and key opportunities for innovation and new design solutions.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- has sound knowledge of digital design environments, including experience with animation and video
- has a minimum of three years' design experience with a tertiary qualification in graphic design
- is fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and ideally After Effects
- has a high level of professionalism, reliability, accountability, maturity and brings a sense of fun to a team environment.
This role is ideal for a self-starter who is happy to be a team player and collaborator. If you can see the potential in this exciting role, apply now with your CV and portfolio link.
Applications close midnight 28 October 2018. For any queries, please email email@example.com
Parliamentary Service appoints on merit and is committed to EEO and good employer principles.
|Posted on||12 Oct 2018|
|Closes on||28 Oct 2018 23:55|
|Work type(s)||Permanent full-time, Fixed term full-time|
|More details (document)||Senior Designer LLO - Oct 2018.pdf|